- Certified Body Master Diploma ‘with John Gibbons’
- Certificate in Advanced Myofascial release
- Certificate in Exercise for Management of Low Back Pain – Level 4
- K Taping for the Athlete Masterclass
- Diploma in Sports Massage & Remedial Bodywork – Level 4
- Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology & Massage
- Diploma in Holistic Massage
Annie is a fully qualified and insured Sports Massage Therapist and runs Clinics from Head2Toe Physio based at Leatherhead Leisure Centre.
Annie has worked with a wide variety of athletes from marathon runners and endurance cyclists, to club tennis players and ramblers. She has worked with Horsham Rugby Club and been very involved with Wey Kayak Club. She has also provided sports massage at many events including Twickenham Rugby Sevens, Ride 24, London Marathons and the Windsor Tri.
Annie is passionate about helping everyone – only 50% of her clients are athletes, the rest are hard working individuals, young or old, fit or unfit who also benefit from sports massage treatments.
In 2009 Annie qualified as a personal trainer and finds this very useful in providing rehabilitation exercises for clients. This allows her to offer exercise programs to clients to ensure their muscles, once rebalanced, can remain that way.
She is a full member of the Sports Massage Association which represents the gold standard for massage therapists.
You can find more information about Annie at her website here.