- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage (Soft Tissue Therapy) (QCF)
- Jing Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage
- Bernard Nolan Certificate in Acupuncture Techniques for the Management of Sports Injuries
- Bernard Nolan Certificate in Acupuncture Level II
- JING Certificate in Myofascial Dry Cupping Therapy
- Gateway Diploma in Hot and Cold Stone Massage
- John Gibbons Kinesiology Taping for the Athlete Master-Class
- Jennifer Young Control of Cross-Infection in a Post-COVID-19 World Qualification
- Associate of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Federation of Holistic Therapists Certificate in Table Thai Stretch Massage
- NRT Training Live Courses in Neural Reset Therapy (R) for Upper and Lower Body
Hilary is a fully-qualified and insured sports massage therapist with several years’ experience of helping clients deal with their musculoskeletal problems. She is trained in soft tissue mobilisation techniques through deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy and stretching. She is also trained in several other techniques which she uses both in conjunction with sports massage therapy and as standalone treatments, namely dry needling, cupping, hot stone massage, kinesiology taping, Neural Reset Therapy® and Thai stretch massage. Hilary treats clients at Head2Toe in Leatherhead Leisure Centre. She has also provided massage treatments at a number of sporting events, including the London Marathon, the Royal Parks Half Marathon and the Prudential RideLondon bike ride.
Hilary’s aim is to help her clients to feel better and function better. Her clients have come from a wide range of sports, but she also treats people who do not participate in regular exercise but nevertheless have aches and pains that trouble them. Often these problems can be work-related or from other activities in daily life, as well as from sport. The health and well-being of her clients are Hilary’s top priority, regardless of their exercise routine.